Easy Bakeware

Friday, August 21, 2009

I spent $55 for $186 worth of groceries at Publix!!


I'm not sure if you can read this from the receipt, but I spent $55.22 and saved $131.24!!! That's $186.46 worth of groceries for $55.22, or a savings of over 70%!!!! This was all using coupons listed on my earlier post of Publix matchups. What did I get? Cheez its for $1, General Mills cereal for $1 (be sure and check for peelie coupons on these boxes for a free reusable shopping bag---I got 2!!), 4 pak yogurts for $.25, tuna for $.60, Hebrew National hotdogs for $1.50 (for my BBQ tomorrow!!), 2 free shout sprays, free Edward's pie singles, $.90 Morningstar farms, applesauce for $.33, garlic bread for $.90 among many other things. I even bought luncheon meat and bacon that I had no coupons for ($10 worth), and I STILL had a great percentage of savings!!

You CAN do it! Sure, it took me an hour to print all my coupons and prep before I left for the store, but I figure for $131 of savings, it's worth it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment