Easy Bakeware

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Old Navy Weekly: great coupons but not for the faint at heart!


In case you don't know already, Old Navy has a site, oldnavyweekly.com, where you can score some great coupons like $50 off $100 or the coveted $75 off $100 purchase! This site has little interactive things you click on that reveal hidden coupons. And the fun is in the hunt! My friend Melissa actually scored a $75 coupon, so it CAN happen!

The big coupons go quickly, since there are folks who just sit around waiting for the site to reset. (I confess I've had some late nights trying!) And tonight is the night it will reset! I know I'd love to have a coupon, since I plan to go in and get $2 tank tops anyway!

Note: You can save your coupon and keep hunting for a better one, but once you select it to print or email that's it! One per computer.

I usually go to SwagGrabber and join her chat room (which she caps at 200 people). These gals are pros and they help each other find the hidden coupons. Just open old navy weekly in another window and go to town! At a minimum, you can usually score a 30% off or something similar, which could come in handy for school shopping! One friend told me their kid's jeans are $10 and their uniform pants are $12!

If you get one tonight, let me know!!! Look for me in the chat room---I'm florida04!

No comments:

Post a Comment